Saturday, February 10, 2018

Stairway To . . .

I actually had a really good week of television. Riverdale is just its usual batshit crazy self. Drag Race All-Stars made me laugh out loud so many times. Magicians explored what it means to live a beautiful life and did so in a very cool way.

Best of all, Channel Zero started back up. I had some hesitation about watching this season, as I didn't exactly like the way last season ended. My best friend dvred it and told me to watch the season opener and see what I thought. I did and I'm already hooked. The season is based in a city that is falling into the trappings of urban decay, which is a horror setting I always love. And and AND they are dealing with one of my favorite bits of creepypasta.....stairways that appear out of nowhere!

Anyway, I'll see how it goes. So far, I'm quite pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment