Sunday, February 4, 2018

February Sunday

My roommate and I completely forgot to run an errand yesterday so we ran it this morning. Everything went well, but the weather is grim and gray. It's honestly depressing and by the time we got home, we were both kind of down. In this way, I'm happy Millie is with us right now. She's very much a burst of energy and humor. It's nice to have that.

Overall, the day was quiet. I'm happy about that. I paid about as much attention to the sports as I ever do to the sports. It just isn't part of who I am. My game went well, even though we do have some really, really annoying people on the server now. I can stay out of it, mostly, because I'm not top dog. The new idiot on the block keeps trying to have a pissing contest with my Guild leader. He isn't happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment