Thursday, April 26, 2018

Fail All Around

The blog has been lacking. I'm quite aware of this. Last night I didn't write anything because the internet went out. Thing is, the internet has been out a lot. Some nights it's out for hours at a time. Other nights, it's just little flash outages. Those aren't as annoying as the others, but they're still annoying. Last night, we had both.

I go to see my replacement therapist on Wednesday. In fact, it's honestly about the same time as I was seeing my last therapist. It's probably good that I'm going back. My mellow is beyond gone now. I'm depressed again, generally sad, kind of anxious, and in pain. All the positive plans I had have melted away. Now it's just back to the quagmire of fail. Sigh.

FB informed me that several of the people I'd snoozed could be looked at again. I looked at them, laughed a little, said NOPE, and snoozed them again. I don't need their fear and insane logic clogging my feed. Their ability to communicate is also a fail.

Anyway, I'll close this off before the internet dies again.

No comments:

Post a Comment