Sunday, April 22, 2018

Unconditional Cats

Tinkerbell continues to be very unhappy that Millie now lives with us. Sometimes she will look at my roommate and growl at him about the Millie Situation. Tonight she looked at Millie wandering around on the floor and bopped my roommate. She didn't hurt him, but her opinion was made clear.

Cats teach you a lot about unconditional love. I do not mean they love you unconditionally. Don't let's be silly. I mean that when you have a cat, you find that you love that cat despite the fact that it can be a selfish, spiteful, difficult jerk. You love it when it's being cute and you love it when it's on your last nerve. 

That doesn't mean you let the cat get away with murder. They still know they have limits and they often test them. Even when they do push their boundaries, I still love them. I may have to tell Millie to get down from the table 6 times a day, but I still adore her.

I love Tinkerbell too but I'm sure she's just as offended by that is she is by Millie living in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment