Monday, September 3, 2018

Emotions

I hate emotions.

The thing is, maybe I hate them because they're honest. They are, as I have been discussing lately, a place where reality, at that moment, slams you into the wall and shows you who you are.

I was emotional yesterday. Loudly, explosively, uncontrollably emotional. I could make excuses. I was in pain. I felt misjudged. I felt accused. I felt frustrated because my perception is that I'm always treated like the bad guy in situations. I felt railroaded because I thought I'd done things already to satisfy someone and thought I'd made myself clear about other situations, when, from their perspective, I clearly had not.

I'm mortified by my outburst. It was ridiculous and excessively ineloquent. However, perhaps it's best things came into the light. Now I have a better understanding of the situation, from everyone's perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment