Sunday, September 30, 2018

Frat Joke

I'm pretty sure that in college I made some joke about how one day all the awful frat rapists would be running things. "Yeah, we think they suck now, just wait til Frat Boy Brett is in charge of shit." People laughed. And now it's come back to haunt us.

What amazes me about this whole frat boy rapist situation is how blind the Right is to all of it. I'm not talking about his sexual misconduct because it's doubtful they would give a damn about that anyway. I'm talking about how almost everyone I knew in college hated all the elitist little spoiled frat bastards, especially the guys who came from blue-collar families. They saw how twisted, distorted, and awful these people viewed the world . . . and now they're supporting this one?

Frat Boy isn't going to help the working class. He isn't going to make things easier for Middle America. He doesn't care about them. He'll help support the elite class he's entrenched himself into and no, giving the elite tax cuts will NOT bring in more jobs to the rest of us. That never works.

I hate it when my jokes turn out this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment