Friday, September 21, 2018

Summer Ending

Today was awesome. It felt like real Fall for the first time. I was napping around 5:30 and it just had that wonderful, protective feeling that Fall gives me. And thank all the gods because this summer was stressful.

I still have no idea what caused my foot pain but it's subsided for now and I'm grateful about that. It still hurts a lot to put shoes on, but perhaps that's just the angle of my foot during the process. Whatever the case, I'm walking better now and that's a good thing.

This summer changed a lot for me. Things were lost that will never be replaced or mended. I'm okay with that. In the case of my grandfather, he was in pain and having to live in a way that wasn't easy or happy for him. He's at peace now and I'm glad for that.

I'm drifting right now and I'm okay with that as well. I have new music to listen to and new games to play. That will bring me into this Autumn and hopefully sustain me for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment