Saturday, September 29, 2018

Fall Blues

My roommate and I have been discussing Seasonal Affect Disorder for a few months now. His can be extreme and to help combat it, he's going to try and use a timer on his light to help him in the mornings. I'm very interested to see how this works.

Last year I made my own change where winter and my senses connected. I started using a noise machine to help me sleep at night. Before this, I used a fan. Even though I turned it away from me, I still ended up freezing. The noise machine was a lot better.

We'll also be burning a lot of candles and doing our best to keep as much outside light as possible. We did away with our curtains a few years ago and that helped. He may have to try spending some time outside on days when it isn't too cold. I just wish we had a better set up on the porch so that kind of thing was more comfortable.

Maybe we can work on that next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment