Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A Winter Goal

I went looking for some yarn I THOUGHT I had and didn't find it. In the process, I found a lot of other odds and ends of tangled up yarn that need to be used. I have a plan.

I have three projects set for my next few weeks. One of them might be shelved because it's just sort of a whim thing anyway. Two of them need to happen, but past that, all effort will be going toward Operation: Deal with this Yarn.

A while back, I started a ten stitch blanket and didn't finish it. I know where it is and once I'm finished with the current projects, all effort will be toward getting that blanket finished with the odds and ends of yarn. I want things to be useful and functional, not just sitting around collecting dust for years and years. I mean, I have a whole other box of yarn I've not even looked at yet because I have so much in here I can't add it to the piles.

No comments:

Post a Comment