Sunday, December 30, 2018

New Year's Eve Eve

I've published 2555 blog posts. Cool. Anyway, it's New Year's Eve Eve and I'm clean and in a pretty good mood. I have some pain in my shoulders, but the meds are keeping it in check as long as I don't knit for too long at a time.

Tomorrow will be the one year mark of Millie living with us. She is certainly one of those cats who teaches you about unconditional love. By that, I mean I love her dearly but she's a pain in the ass most of the time. She knocks things over, she won't leave you alone in the bathroom, she scratches at my chair, and she's a piss to Tinkerbell. Despite her flaws, I still love her and I'm so happy she's part of my life.

I'm feeling really blessed tonight. My life is very full of conversation and laughter. I have animals that I love. I have people that I love. I get to live a strange little existence on my own terms. Tonight, I am thankful and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment