Thursday, December 27, 2018

The Best-Laid Plans

It's past Christmas and some of the things I'd wanted to do haven't happened yet. My dad gave me his old TV, but it didn't have a remote so we're going to need to buy a universal one before we can set the TV up.

I also asked for an organizer table and, while I did receive one, it isn't exactly the one I asked for. I'm not trying to be ungrateful here. This isn't about not getting the right pair of chacha heels. The one I wanted had canvas drawers that only needed to be unfolded. This one has drawers that have to be constructed. Five of them.

Needless to say, due to stupid winter light and general frustration, we only got one drawer completed. The rest will happen as strength allows. In the meantime, no new organization for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment