Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Birthday Cake

My roommate got me a cake for my birthday! It was an early cake, but I'm cool with that. My birthday gets caught in everything else too so having it early makes things easier.

We're going super simple with the Christmas meal this year. It was so rough on Thanksgiving because of the stomach hell. We ended up tossing stuff out because we just couldn't finish it. When you think about the fact that we really scale down what we eat anyway, that's kind of amazing. We just didn't have the appetite for it.

Honestly, the stomach virus really did a number on us. I'm still not the same. I never feel normal now. I either feel just a little queasy or seriously hellishly queasy. It's been the same with my roommate.

Anyway, yeah, simple meal plans for the holiday. Hopefully those won't be foiled by more puking.

No comments:

Post a Comment