Monday, April 27, 2020

Accepting the Badness

It is supposed to storm in a massive way tomorrow. A lot of wind, possibly hail, maybe tornados. I am already preparing myself for us losing power. This is just the kind of thing that happens in weather like this, no matter how many times they try to trim the trees. This is a very annoying thing, but probably unavoidable. So I'm just accepting that it will happen in order to not be so depressed about it. At least I have knitting to do.


My best friend's dog is ill and this grieves me. I love that dog. There have been a lot of days when he helped me get through the stuff I was doing. There have been times when I was very lonely and he was my companion. I still remember the first time I held him. I loved him instantly.

Anyway, best to just keep pushing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment