Thursday, April 2, 2020

Habits III

I won't say I accomplished as much today as I did the last two days. Mostly I accomplished in terms of NOT doing some stuff. That was about it.

I did shower and I did do my nightly workout. I'm also blogging, which is part of the nightly routine I've promised myself I would keep doing.
Right now it's easy to just zone out and I can't let myself do that.

I had some bad moments today. I was on the verge of crying quite a few times and my stomach has been in knots (allergies and tension) I'm hoping I find some calm tonight. I'm going to try and just let my mind relax after I do some stuff.

Tomorrow we have to go out and run some errands. We'll be careful and clean everything (and ourselves) as much as possible. Hopefully this will be over soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment