Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Give It a Rest

So the world is still crazy. The politicians are crazy. People who have strong political leanings are crazy. Everyone has lots of information they want to spread and they SWEAR it is the truth. Most of the time it's not. Meanwhile, almost every commercial on TV is some sappy comment on Covid. It's like they're trying to force us to think about nothing else. I want to think about literally anything else. And yet, here I am writing about it.

I also cut some fabric and turned it into no-sew curtains for my room. I cleaned the floor and mirror, then had my roommate put up the mirror for me.

The blanket is coming along. I'm on the last 5 stitch band before I start on the 15 stitch band that will be its final band. I may finish it in a week or so. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment