Friday, May 15, 2020

Edge of Eeek

I have not worked one bit on my blanket today. I plan to when I finish this. I have to put up some clothes at some point in the next couple of hours. And for some reason, I am exhausted.

My sleep pattern has been weird. My mind won't settle until past three and then I'm tired all the next day. Even when I go to bed, I can't keep my thoughts calm. Not really stress, just....lots of loud thinking. No idea why. Perhaps anxiety over the world being on fire? I mean, could be.

I'm ashamed of myself. I blamed the cat for something last night when I have no idea if she was at fault or not. It was petty and stupid. I was frustrated and annoyed, but I should have controlled my emotions and been rational about the situation. She didn't deserve to be yelled at. Thankfully, she forgave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment