Saturday, May 16, 2020

Shorts

I had orders come in yesterday. One of the orders was clothes. Most of the time when I'm wearing shorts, they're shorts I made myself by cutting the lower half off of my tattered and starting to wear out pants. These cuts are always poorly done. My shorts are unsightly. I mean, not too short. They are modest, of course, but they're also jagged and crooked. Badly.

I've always kind of been apprehensive about buying shorts because I worried they would be too tight on my fat thighs. I was even worried about these. Luckily, that isn't the case. They have a nice relaxed fit on my legs and fit me comfortably all around.

Best of all, they are, of course, hemmed and even and suitable for company. And soft! They are so soft. I love them. I'm so happy about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment