Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Rain, Soap, Happiness

It's been raining on and off all day. It's not a horrible stormy level of rain, but it's enough to make my body ache. When I get too tense about it, I look over at my blanket and smile.

I'm glad that I like the blanket now. When I first finished it, I didn't like it. That's just part of my process, I suppose. I'm only now getting to where I can upload stuff without feeling cringy about it. Maybe I just have an adverse reaction to finishing things. Maybe this is just the brain weasels fighting as hard as they can to stay in control.

Speaking of things that make me happy, I watched a video today over someone making soap that looks like cupcakes. It is amazing work. I think the fact that people make such beautiful things out of soap is fascinating. And it's so satisfying when they cut into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment