Saturday, June 5, 2021

No One Feels Well

So far, June has been mild and cloudy. It's a nice change from the usual Hot as Hell Already Junes we've been getting. I'm sitting here with only one fan on, and mostly that's just to combat the heat produced by my oxygen machine (and the cat that insists my shoulder is her bed), and that is a very delightful thing. 

However, despite the pleasant weather, no one here really feels all that well. We're both rather drained of energy. My depression is trying to creep back in. We're anxious about the mowing situation. It's A LOT.

A friend told me about the lovely night she had. It sounded like an ideal summer evening. It sounded wonderful. It made me think about how summer is rarely a place of nice or fond memories for me. I wish that could change. I am also aware I probably say that every summer. 

Somehow, I've yet to understand how to make this fun for me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment