Saturday, June 12, 2021

You Knew It Would Come

I loathe summer. 

Not even a month in and I've had drama over the lawn and it's hot and now there is a bug swarm trying to invade my house. 

My roommate did what he could. If it doesn't work, we'll have to call the professionals, which means more money in a season when we already have to spend more money because of lawn mowing.

Oh. And also.

Because it's hot and I'm sweaty, the back of my head was itching. I was using a wooden backscratcher to handle the itch and it flung forward and whacked me in the nose. Now my nose is bleeding. The cut is right on the part of the bridge of my nose where the cushion of my CPAP mask rests. So now the cut will get subject to hours of hot sweaty plastic. I'm sure that will be just lovely for healing.

Wonderful. I could cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment