Tuesday, June 8, 2021

So the June Thing

As I've said before, June is cooler than it usually is. However, it's throwing us some unexpected and stressful curveballs. I do not like those.

To begin with, there is the Lawn Issue. It's still not resolved and the lawn continues to grow. The rain is not helping. Part of my mind keeps trying to soothe me into believing that even IF the lawn dude can't handle it, someone will be able to. But the other part of me is in a panic. 

My roommate is having issues with suppliers not restocking the things he needs. The items are supposed to be back within ten days, but at this point, who knows? It is deeply frustrating that we're still having shortages this far out. 

And to all of this, some of the answers involve us waiting to see where things land. I hate that. It's the waiting that starts to kill your soul. 

June needs to get herself sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment