Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Stares in Annoyance

I could really complain A LOT about things here and often do. I'm trying not to because the situation is my own doing. I made some assumptions based on information I thought was correct. I was mistaken. I let myself get my hopes up about something when I shouldn't have. 

And really, I think I placed TOO much goodwill into this. I honestly thought one of the small but all too often occurring annoyances about my life would be over. It won't be.

And that isn't any easier as another annoyance is happening as I type this. My fingers are sticky against the keys because it's so humid in here. 

The problem is, I let myself get into a situation where a factor of my life is technically someone else's deal. I really have no power in the situation and my own recourse basically makes me sound like a brat. What I should really do is find my own solution here, if, indeed, there is one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment