Monday, July 19, 2021

Balance and Lack Of

In the long list of Things that Break, the lid to the litter box broke this morning. We're not even sure how. It was a really strange, jagged break. I don't think it was extreme in the temp because we really haven't had those this summer. My roommate thinks one of the cats did it with misguided cat balancing acts. He's probably correct. In my long history of cats, I've always owned one that THOUGHT they were more graceful than they truly were. 

Anyway, a new litter box is ordered. We're going with a different type now because I wasn't overly fond of this last one and the one before it doesn't seem to be available anymore. That's a pity too. I liked that box a lot. It was a nice fancy red color. The cats got to do their business in style!

I guess my practical goal for the week is to actually learn how to better use my phone. I'm not sure how to transfer calls well (hung up on someone in the process today) and I have no clue about how to put it on speaker. It's probably all very obvious but I've just not looked at the obvious stuff. I will though.

Meds are starting to really cause my brain to bouncy and distracted again. I have like seven tabs open right now and I keep hopping from one to the other. I'm hoping that levels out again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment