Sunday, July 25, 2021

The Deep of Summer

Today was the first morning I woke up hot. So far summer has been mostly pleasant in the mornings. Not today. I suppose it will be that way for a while, but then again, it's almost August so I shouldn't complain. 

I did nothing to learn about the new phone last week. I just couldn't make myself watch the videos. I'll try again this week. Maybe I can at least learn ONE of the things I need to know about it. 

Masters of the Universe
dropped this week on Netflix. It has a lot of potential, but I don't think it was handled well. It needed several more episodes and certain character/plot motives fleshed out. I don't like all of the voice choices and there are aspects of the art style that annoy me. I'll watch the next season, assuming it gets one, but I expect better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment