Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Blips

According to my little stats bar, this is my 751st post. As always when I reach these milestones, I am in shock that it happened. Even though I am possibly the most flaky human I know, I have managed to keep blogging for 751 times. Amazeballs. Here's to another 750 posts . . . or at least another 250 because then it will be at 1000. That's why my blog takes on a life of its own and begins to oppress me.

Aside from some stupid levels of traffic, I had a good day. My roommate and I paid my car insurance and ran some other errands. When we got home, the cats were fairly loving and sweet. I even got to pet Miss Tinkerbell for a second or two. She still mistrusts me though. Maybe that will change in time.

I've decided I like the new oxygen machine far better than the last one. That one may have been newer, but this one has a lot of charm. I hope I get to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment