Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pre-Storm Randoms

This is post 771!  It's really late and I can't sleep for some reason. It's not a caffeine thing either, because I've had no more than usual. Maybe it's because I made sure to do my Lumosity. com puzzles today and it stimulated my brain a bit more than it should have. I'm not sure. By the way, if you haven't checked out Lumosity, you should. It is a lot of fun and provides some interesting training.

Doing puzzles like this is actually a new goal of mine. After the memory quagmire from the other night, I decided I needed to start working on brain flexibility. I'm just about to hit 40, and even though I don't feel any older, the signs are there. I need to do things to make sure I don't lose any more brain function than I already have.  Some of the puzzles have been quite challenging for me, especially the ones that train vision flexibility. It's one of those areas where I really need a lot of help.

The wind is starting to pick up and we're getting some rain. I'm going to close out the post before my electricity/internet/both dies. Sleep well, everyone. Try and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment