Sunday, August 6, 2017

End of the Weekend

This weekend wasn't bad. It wasn't anything all that exciting, but it wasn't bad. We didn't do a lot and that's a good thing. I needed the rest. My brain was a little fried and I ended up hitting one of those moments when I mourned my kitties hard. That was pretty rough. I'm not sure when I'm ever going to get past this.

Thankfully, it rained last night, so it cooled down somewhat. It was still humid and awful, but not as bad as it was. The weekend went by too quickly, in fact, I'm shocked that it's already August. This summer went by quicker than I thought it would, which, honestly, is nice.

I guess what I'm saying is that things aren't really bad, but I'm kind of not and annoyed, so nothing is really making me that happy. It's okay though. I don't always have to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment