Sunday, August 20, 2017

End of the Weekend

Tomorrow there will be an eclipse. People are pretty excited about it. I like unexpected darkness, so I'm excited too. I wish it was lasting longer than it will. I wish it would last long enough for people to question if that is the last we'll see of the sun. Then again, as freaky as things are right now, maybe that isn't a good idea. We have enough chaos.

My weekend was hot but otherwise okay. Actually, it wasn't AS hot as it had been because the real heat of the day helped to burn away the humidity. That is always a kind of mercy during August. I spent part of the weekend reading the Sabrina comic and it is very good. It reminded me of old school Vertigo comics.

I'm hoping this week is quiet and easy. Tomorrow, I have many thoughts about Game of Thrones.

No comments:

Post a Comment