Saturday, August 5, 2017

Mutters about Shopping

I have a headache. I need to replace my mattress and it's going to be an involved process. I've been reading reviews for the last hour. It's making my brain bleed. I might as well just stay with the old broke-ass mattress and be done with it. It's the easiest and least expensive option.

See, most of this is because I just don't want to cause anyone trouble. Buying a new mattress means getting all of my pillows off of my bed, but still having room to move the old stuff out and the new one in. It means trying to find someone who will take the old one away and it will HAVE to be someone else because my roommate and I may have been able to do that last time around, but it's been quite a few years ago and our health is worse than it was.

Of course, there IS also the expense of it. That is always a factor. I can't afford to spend a lot on anything so I need to get the best thing I can for my money. I have some ideas, and just about decided on something, but out of the 1350 something reviews, 50 of them were one star. So I hesitated and decided to keep looking.

Hence the headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment