Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Damages

This was not my best Halloween. We didn't do anything, which was fine. Neither of us really felt all that festive. Really, I just kind of wanted a quiet day where nothing happened. For the most part,  that's what I got.

At least, that's what I got until I fell. I have these houseshoes that are too big for my feet. When I'm not thinking about it, I shuffle around in them. There is a bit of the flooring in the hallway that is bunched up. I tripped over it and fell into a bookcase. I tried to catch myself but didn't. My butt hit the floor pretty hard and my shoulder took a nasty slam into the shelving.

The pain isn't too bad right now, but I'm not looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning. I'm sure the pain will be in its full glory by then. So just....great.

No comments:

Post a Comment