Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Rain

It rained for the first time in weeks. It didn't rain much, but it was enough to perk things up. Well, outside things. Not me. I know I've been a Debbie Downer lately, but it's been a Debbie Downer kind of year. In the last couple of years, I've lost so many people and things that create the roots of the tree of me. It's been hard and I don't see any end in sight.

I watched a panel from New York Drag Con about club kids. The panelists were all club kids back in the day, well, and honestly, some of them still are. It was neat, but it was also really sad because so many of the people connected to that scene fell through the cracks, died, or just normalized out. Now you have this Old Gaurd and soon even they will be gone.

Oh well. At least we got rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment