Sunday, August 26, 2018

Blanked

I have no idea why I haven't blogged in two days. I guess I just blanked. I'm not sure. I was on a lot of medication for the infection caused by the gyno visit. Perhaps it was that. It's not been the most comfortable of weeks for me.

Any week I have to go to Tulsa never is. Well, okay, to be fair, I was mostly okay (other than being tired) when I would go up with my roommate, however, when it comes to these trips to the gyno, it's never comfortable. With few exceptions, every one of these trips stands out in my mind for rather bad reasons. I had panic attacks. I got hives. I had major leakage. I felt violated. It's never been easy.

Fortunately, after next year, I won't have to go there. I'll be discharged from their care and I can see whatever medical professional I wish for gyno exams. That's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment