Sunday, August 5, 2018

The Curtain Closing

Depression and anxiety are on high right now. I know this because when I think about the stuff I have to deal with this month, part of me just kind of hopes I die in my sleep before I have to deal with it. Dramatic? Probably sounds that way, but in my mind, it's just this feeling of exhaustion.

There are things in this world that I want that I will never get. Beyond that, I don't want much. Mostly to just live in peace with no drama and not dealing with people sticking things in me after I've been in a car for 2 and a half hours.

I'm just going to have to try to go on autopilot this month and let things happen. I'm pissed off about the whole situation and just want it over with. However, at the moment, I'm sick of dread. I'm sick of feeling my teeth being on edge. I'm sick of being tired and just wanting EVERYTHING to be over with. I'm just tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment