Saturday, January 19, 2019

First Snow of the Year

It snowed. I didn't go out and look at it. I'm such a killjoy about snow. I mean, it's pretty but all I can think of is how difficult it makes driving and walking. I'm glad some people enjoy it, I'm just not one of them. I'm doing my best not to be a sour old bitch about their enjoyment.

Though when my roommate was holding the door open encouraging me to look at the snow, I was rather short in saying, "I don't care. Shut the door!" It was seriously cold though.

Doing bands on the blanket is starting to take longer. I'll be on the same color for days from now on. I guess it's kind of a blessing that even though I know I'll be on the same bands, I'm to the point of having to switch colors more often due to the size, so at least I'm not going to go insane trying to deal with just one color.

I hope everyone stays warm. Snow. Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment