Friday, January 4, 2019

Organization Update

I did some basic organizing this week that will hopefully lead to more structured organizing soon. I have things in the general location I want them to be, now to fine tune that and get them in exact and most useful spots. Some areas haven't been tackled as of yet and some won't be until I have a bit more strength back in my arms. For now, things are going well. It's just going to have to just be a little at a time.

In the coming week, we're sorting through our paperwork for the year and getting all of that as organized as possible.

Pro tip as you age: I'm sure you've noticed that as you age, you begin to forget more things. When it comes to things like paperwork, it's a good idea to occasionally go through it, remind yourself where things are, and maybe make a note of that someplace you'll look. It saves time later on.

Anyway, the weekend will hopefully be quiet and peaceful. The cats are sleeping a lot due to the weather. Not having them underfoot is helping us get organized in a much less frustrating fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment