Monday, January 14, 2019

Goal Update

So my goals for the year were to organize my desk area and to use up things I've been keeping around for years. We're a couple of weeks into the new year and I thought I'd assess how I'm doing.

Organization: I'm doing well here. So far my desk rearranging is retaining integrity. I had to find some sticks today and they were a lot easier to locate than they would have been in the old setup. I didn't feel frustrated and defeated when the task was finished.

Right now, my main problem with my desk involves a couple of solutions I did a while back to keep cables and headphones reasonably organized. My new chair is making that solution rather unworkable. I need to suss out some new solution for that.

Using Things: I have managed to use through two of my gifts from Christmas and I'm working steadily on one of the infinite chapsticks I've stashed around me. I also repurposed some old empty kitchen storage. It's being used now instead of just taking up space.

Look, I know it's just a couple of weeks into the year, but honestly, for me, this is a major level of continued goalkeeping. I am proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment