Thursday, January 31, 2019

Unexpected Mercy

My roommate got a letter on Monday informing him he would be reviewed over something. It made him understandably panicked. This review didn't happen until today. It was over the phone, but even though he didn't have to go anywhere, it was still nervewracking.

When the reviewer realized I would need this done as well, she asked if I just wanted to get mine over with. I was not sure for like half a second, then realized this was for the best. Actually, it was a major perk for me.

This way, I got to deal with the issue without having to suffer through the days of dread leading up to it. Even when you know things are on the level, it's still terrifying when it's something that is this important. I was spared that hell and I'm very thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment