Sunday, August 8, 2021

Considering

I bet it is pretty much every day now that I think about wireless earbuds. I know there are a lot of reasons NOT to get them. They're expensive. I could easily lose them. In many cases, the quality isn't super great.

However.....

Daily, DAILY, I fight with my chords. Daily, the cat manages to pull my headphones out of the jack. Daily, I manage to drop them on the floor and slide the footing of my desk over them. Or they get stuck somewhere else. Or the cat is laying on them. It's just such a hassle.

The thing is, I can get decent headphones for less than 20 bucks. I would have to spend a lot more on wireless ones and what if they annoy me still, just in new and different ways? That is a lot of money to spend on dissatisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment