Saturday, September 25, 2021

254 Days

There is a large span on how long it takes something to become a habit. The range is anywhere from 18-254 days. The average is 66 days. 

I know that I have made changes in my life that lasted over 18 days. I abandoned them. I'm pretty sure I've made changes that lasted over 66 days and I abandoned those as well. I'm guessing that I will be one of the people who have to stick it out for well over 200 days before it stays with me. Sigh. 

Well. Okay, I guess that's the goal then. I've been changing some small things (that have pretty nice results). I want to keep them in my life, but I also KNOW my life and know how things like this get tossed aside. I don't want to do that. The problem is, I don't want to do that right NOW. I guess we'll see, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment