Monday, September 27, 2021

For Dear Life

The heat is back and holding for dear life. It's supposed to be gone later in the week, but for now, it's super annoying.

We had to call the plumber because our toilet is hissing at us all the time now. I hope this isn't anything major. I really don't need the stress of that. I mean, who does, yeah?

I wanted to review my summer. I should have done this a few days ago, but here we are. 

So.....okay, it was a good summer. I mean, it was hot and annoying at times, but overall, it was good. I learned a lot of stuff I didn't know before. I made some fundamental changes in my life. I ended summer happier than I was when it began. I ended summer with more focus and clarity than I had when it began.

I have things in my life and ideas in my head that I did not have four months ago. That's good. That's neat. Progress is a hell of a drug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment