Saturday, September 4, 2021

Brain Weasels

My brain is trying to get me to lapse into anxiety and depression again. It's frustrating because I am doing A LOT of stuff to keep this from happening. I am actively working to make this not happen. 

Part of it is this constant heat. It's keeping me damp and uncomfortable. I'm having trouble sleeping at night. Part of it is the generally bad random number generation that has been causing things to fall and tumble all around me. Part of it is this series of restrictive laws everyone seems to want to pass. Oh and also, the toilet is trying to make weird noises on us.

I just have to keep telling myself what I CAN control about all of this and what I have to just let slide. I'm doing what I can. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I can use up my spoons for things I can't control

No comments:

Post a Comment