Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Good Day

Today started out with some irritations, but in the end it was a great day. For one thing, my roommate got an issue settled that has been bothering him for well over two weeks now. I'm very happy it is settled because it had to do with medications and that is never an area where one wants things to mess up.

Second of all, despite having no predictions for it to do so, it rained. It rained for hours and cooled things down and made the whole world feel normal again. I get to sleep in a nonhot room and have nonhot sleep, which makes me almost giddy.

So I'm ending this day feeling very grateful. This isn't going to be a long post, but that's okay. I think at this point sleep is more important than verbose blogging. However, I did want to note how very thankful I am for this reprieve in the Holy Hell it's Hot days of August. Sometimes nothing is better than unexpected reprieves.

No comments:

Post a Comment