Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hellday

While I was in the bathroom this morning, my roommate started calling out for me. All I heard was my name so I had no idea what he wanted. Once I was out, I noticed there were other people in the house. I wasn't too surprised by this because the internet people were supposed to be here to fix our internet.  Hah.

You know, I'm still not sure on ALL the details of what happened. I know that somehow, the internet service got downgraded to what amounts to a crawl and I think it is possible we're being charged for digital cable. Possibly. I'm still not sure about that part.

Anyway, all together, my roommate, my landlord, and I have been on the phone with the internet company about ten times this morning. I have my speed back up, a modem has been replaced, the digital cable box that we didn't want/need/or ask for has been returned, and everyone is as exhausted and annoyed as they can be.

Really, I'm exasperated at this point. I think everyone is. The cable company is probably still charging us too much and I'm going to be looking for any possible alternative I can find. I'm just not sure what that will be at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment