Monday, August 27, 2012

Mugginess

Ermergerd, it is so muggy out right now. It's been threatening to rain for days, but nothing has come of it other than air as thick as soup and just nasty hot wetness.  This totally sucks because it's not quite hot enough to turn on the AC, but it's so completely humid that it stays in this constant state of uncomfortable. I hates it forever.

The mugginess makes me not want to do anything at all. It's why I didn't write a post last night. I seriously just though, 'I should write, but it's muggy so no.' It's really oppressive and bad. It makes me wish I lived in some nice climate controlled house so I didn't have to seethingly hate the world right now.

Though I know I shouldn't bitch so much. I'm sitting here in Oklahoma, far away and safe from the hurricane that is brewing. I won't be affected by in any way other than just this humidity. I have nothing to fear from it. For this, I am grateful.

Not for the mugginess though. No one should be grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment