Sunday, April 16, 2017

A Ron in Trouble is a Temporary Thing

As you can see, Ron has experienced a new transformation of sorts. For the first time in all of the times I've played him, he is with child. A while back, he was abducted by aliens. Ron knows a lot of aliens, so my guess is that he just had a good old time on the ship. Clearly, a better time than he anticipated.

Sims 4 always puts aliens in separate households. I felt that was out of character and took the time to put 8 of them together. They dress like wanderers and travel in a caravan. To me, this makes more sense than the sterile ships and clean lines. Why would we assume that? It's altogether possible that the first aliens who arrive will be merchants, traders, and entertainers.

Anyway, when the baby is born, I'll know who the other parent is. If it's one of the aliens from the caravan, I'll have Ron start going over there and stealing stuff from them as a way of child support.

No comments:

Post a Comment