Thursday, April 27, 2017

I Need a Weekend

My attention span must have been pretty good today because I managed to watch two movies. That is so rare for me lately. I'm shocked when I can get through just one half an hour episode of something. I know it's the medication, but knowing that doesn't make it any less frustrating. Having said that, while I liked the setting in one of the movies, anything with Hiddles and Jax fighting over the main character should be a lot more fun than it was.

It's gloomy and cold right now. I'm not really that upset about this and I won't be unless the power/internet goes out. The longer we keep the hot weather at bay, the better. I would rather not sweat and be miserable, besides, the rain makes my allergies less tweaky. I need that. I also need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment