Thursday, April 13, 2017

Green Ginger

First of all, congrats to my roommate. He is two weeks out of the hospital today! The weeks of recovery after being in a hospital are hard. Some days you feel like you're actually getting healthy. Other days, you wonder if you shouldn't go back.

The other thing that happened today is why I have this picture. Sims decided to give us a nice little miniquest treat. For like 20 days people can look for plantsims and ask for seeds. Once they have the proper sequence of seeds, they can grow a tree that will allow them to become a plantsim themselves for a few days.

The picture is of Ron Weasley. He actually looks far less doofy as a plant than he does as his usual simself. No matter what his lifestate, he always insists on wandering around in his underwear. That was the only pair I could find that had some level of animal print on them and I always assume that's what Ron Weasley would wear.

I don't think I've mentioned this but Ron Weasley is a pretty frequent victim for my simming pleasure. He's somehow still Ron, so he always finds a way to get killed, but before he manages that, he usually fails upwards pretty well. When he dies, I always just upload another copy of him into the game. It's so funny when he sees his ghosts.

I haven't found out if plantsims can die. I'm sure if they can, Ron will find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment