Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Stormy Day

A week ago today, my roommate was spending his first night in the hospital. Tonight he was home and said something so funny I almost peed myself. It's amazing the difference a week can make. We're both still straggling along, but I have hope for us. Tomorrow we have to run some errands, but I think we have them planned out in a way to minimize the spoon loss.

It stormed tonight. I love my car Blair so much that I fretted about how she was handling the storm. I guess we'll see in the morning. This is the first time I've ever really LOVED a car and it's kind of an intense thing for me. If someone damages her, I am not sure how I'll control my temper. Not that I'm doing such a good job of that lately anyway. I've had a sinus headache all day and it's making all the noises louder. Hate that.

My desk's wheels are starting to mess up. I thought it was me, but my roommate pointed out it was something in the design that wasn't made properly. I'm going to have to make decisions about how to handle this. I love this desk, but I can't deal with it wobbling and knocking things off. I may end up with it being a lot shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment