Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Desk Drama

I have this ancient old utility cart that my grandma used to leave out on the porch to hold plants. A few years back, we moved it into the house to hold inside stuff.  It's been sitting by my desk as a landing spot since I got the desk two Christmases ago. Last night, officially BECAME my desk.

The leg on the usual desk just would not stop wobbling. I started feeling uncomfortable with my computer being on it, so I switched everything over to the white metal cart. Now we have stability.

Also, I really like the way it looks. It' possible that my solution here may be to just switch out the desk as being my landing table and use the cart for my computer. Everything just seems to fit better this way. I'm not sure how functional this will be yet, but it terms of the way I feel about it, it's pretty nice.

I've been having this want to streamline everything in the house. My roommate and I both feel awful so we probably can't do that for a long while, but in the meantime, maybe just the desk situation will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment