Saturday, April 29, 2017

More Storms

The massively scary aspects of the storm didn't last long. We have a few moments of disturbingly rough winds, but they died down. It's been steadily raining since then, which means a lot of the bridges are starting to flood out. We have a lot of waterways around here and some of the bridges over them are shoddy. My usual route to the store will not be happening tomorrow. As for any trips into the city, I'm just not sure how that will go. It depends on how bad this gets.

The humidity was nasty. We had to open all the windows and keep fans going all day. I was hoping the rain would keep us cooler, but that doesn't seem to be happening. It wasn't an unpleasant day though. In fact, it was rather peaceful and nice.

I've had this urge to do my makeup all day. I might just mess with that for a while. It's not so much doing it as just wanting to see if I can get some techniques to work for me. I've been watching tutorials by heavier drag queens and I'm picking up some tips on handling my fat face. We'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment